Wanda Best received a fellowship to partner with the Center for Poverty Solutions and the Baltimore Food System Coalition to assess the current food system and find ways to reduce hunger and community food insecurity.
- OSI Community Fellow Wanda Best named “Community Leader of the Year”
- Wanda Best
- OSI Fellow-founded nonprofits selected for Goldman Sachs Black Women Impact Grants Awards
- OSI-Baltimore Community Fellows Respond to COVID-19
- Weaving a Network for Baltimore
- Two OSI Community Fellows featured on WYPR’s Midday in the Neighborhood
- OSI-Baltimore announces first round of Baltimore Justice Fund grants