Guyton received a fellowship to collaborate with residents in the Madison-Eastend community in Baltimore to establish the Cornerstone of Hope. The program aims to rebuild neighborliness, to restore the natural and man-made environment, and to create a livable space. It works to achieve these goals through vacant lot restoration, through a trash cleanup program, and through public art and neighborhood science projects.
- Clayton Guyton
- Mayor Scott announces Comprehensive Violence Prevention Plan, which closely aligns with resident priorities identified in Blueprint survey
- 2019 Year in Review
- Charm City gets national TV debut on PBS
- Charm City, film featuring two OSI Fellows, produced by third, opens in Baltimore
- Film featuring OSI Fellows Premiers at Tribeca, Comes to Maryland Film Festival
- Homecoming Hero nominees include OSI Fellow, Grantees