For updates on the forum, as well as more information on OSI-Baltimore, sign up for our email announcements.
As Open Society Institute-Baltimore marks its 15th year in the city, we want to acknowledge our partners and the progress we have made in the last decade and a half. We are trending upwards on many indicators but we need to sustain the growing momentum.
We know Baltimore can be a thriving city for the future: a city of abundant opportunity, prosperity and justice. To get there, we must push for answers, take more risks and invest in new ideas that can lead to even bigger and better solutions.
Join us to:
- Learn about progress in our community.
- Listen to some of the nation’s most visionary thinkers, sharing stimulating conversation and innovative ideas.
- Search for viable answers to stubborn problems.
- Chart the course for a promising future for all who live and work in Baltimore.
Visit bigchangebaltimore.org for more information and to pre-register for the event.
October 29, 2013
1-7pm at Center Stage
700 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
15th Anniversary Honorary Co-Chairs
- Ed Bernard, T. Rowe Price
- Eddie C. Brown, Brown Capital Management
- Marilynn K. Duker, The Shelter Group
- David Warnock, Camden Partners